Spring Break is Over?

Hard to believe that Spring Break is over. The kiddos will head back to school tomorrow... NOT! Okay well they will get back to doing school work just not with the free babysitters. That part is enough to make me sad.

But on to bigger fish... I went to the commissary yesterday and it was nice to shop without any littles underfoot. Of course it didn't take long as my list was not that long. That and they didn't have a lot of the items that I was looking for. The big surprise were the limitations that were imposed. If you were in need of beef or pork it was cool, no limits, however chicken had a 3 package limit and eggs a 2 package limit, of paper products were the typical 1 per customer. The thing that surprised me most was the chicken. I haven't seen chicken there in several weeks and this trip was no different. 

The trip was over and it was back to craziness. We had to run out to the property and try to find the bundle of keys that DH lost on Friday. I cannot complain as I still have not found the phone I lost this past week. I miss it a lot of times, and other times I am amazed at how much more I get done. Most of it is stuff for the kiddos but it needs doing for sure. I have less time for blogging, less for shopping, and lots more for baking!

With the kids home all the time I find I am not on the internet as much. Even with this startling change I have fallen behind on the craft a month resolution. In fact I have not picked up a crochet hook since the schools closed. Yes I have sewn two things so maybe that counts for March. Regardless, I need to focus a bit more.

We found the keys and just as he had feared the lawnmower had destroyed the fob ones. That means no key for the truck and no key for the Audi. Guess someone is visiting the dealership soon. At least I know that is not the fate of the missing phone.

Being cooped up for so long isn't too bad, but it has erased any desire to live in a "tiny" house. This one at 900 square feet is quite small enough! Especially when the girls get their kindles going on two different songs with them singing as loud as they can to the music, at the kitchen table.

Church online is available and I am glad for the respite that it provides... right now it is not being allowed because two young ladies keep interrupting with their kindle devices. It is a ploy. If they drive me crazy enough I will send them to their rooms and they don't have to sit and listen to church with me.

It has only been 14 days... it feels a lot longer! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

Black Friday... White Snow