Yesterday's gone... Today isn't looking too promising and tomorrow is still a dream.

Yesterday the dinner plan was broccoli and beef. No Broccoli. So knowing that there was broccoli in the freezer at the new house, I sent DH a text to bring a bag home. I then thawed the meat, made the rice and waited... DH arrived but didn't read my text so no broccoli. It's cool the rice will keep and the meat can go into the refrigerator. I did run to King Soopers and pick up some fresh broccoli. When I returned home DH stated he did not want to eat. So everything went into the refrigerator for later.

Today is later. I cannot find my phone and it is a bit frustrating as I know DH is going to say "I texted you". As tempting as it would be to reply in the same manner, I won't as it won't accomplish anything. Without the phone I don't have the phone numbers that I would normally have to catch up with people. The pictures I took of cars "social distancing" won't be posted. Some cars were violating the order anyway. Without a phone... I am REALLY social distancing! 

Now I am not saying that playing school with the littles isn't fun but I would like to visit with adults even if only through texting. So I guess I will just head to the property with the kiddos and get a hole dug for the plants that I did purchase. A grape vine, a Blueberry bush and a raspberry plant. 

Most of the other seeds that were planted have grown quite a bit, but again no pictures til I find that darn phone. Call it you say? I have the ringer is off. I have retraced my steps in vain again and again. Well, off to accomplish something before the weather hits.

Take care blog world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

Black Friday... White Snow