I am going to steal time!

If time can fly then I should be able to steal some right? Well even if it isn't I am going to try it. Having the kiddos home isn't too bad yet. Having several extras is a bit overwhelming at times and definitely takes away from any time I have to do my things. You know the "craft a month", quilting, baking or sewing. 

The only thing I have been able to accomplish is not procrastinating as much. This morning I am going to take some time to do some of those things above, but also to get some life things taken care of. The challenge will be that most governmental things may not have the staff to help me.

School is going to wait until the oldest little gets up and has breakfast. We are also going to start a "new to us" curriculum. The Genesis curriculum, more parent involvement, but that is okay I really dislike just handing out worksheets and stickers. I will still do that if there is boredom running rampant, but hopefully this won't be the case.

It was nice to have a little break yesterday with my daughter pitching in to do the "cupcake" part of the day. She has a much larger house and a very large dining table to do projects on, that isn't in the middle of her living room! 

Well off to get the day started! It is supposed to be the last nice day we have for a bit, I need to take advantage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

Black Friday... White Snow