To snow or not to snow...

Last week the weather posted something about snow today. Then this morning the forecast was less than snow maybe just some rain. but in reality it was just another virus day. Now that a neighbor has been exposed and his kids cannot play with the other kids... although they had all played together all week before the discovery. It was a sad day indeed. Kids stuck in their own yards for their own good. What about the good of the parents? Does no one understand that a lack of free babysitting can wreak havoc? 

Don't even mention the ridiculous amount of work on the website for the kids! Now the rumor is that instead of having a week's worth of work posted and getting the whole week to do it, it will be posted daily and removed if not done. So that unfortunately, solidifies my resolution to remove myself and the kids from the system. Sadly, I am sure they may lose credit for this year. But I think we can make it up and move on with positive results and less stress.

Today was total chaos and still no phone.. I have decided that if I cannot find it by Wednesday I will go purchase another one. If I do it sooner then I am pretty sure the old one will appear like magic. It works that way with debit cards. Tonight we are having a sleep over with the granddaughter staying here and the other kiddos are so tired that their tolerance level is negative 10. 

I would love to post pictures, but again I depend on the phone for a camera... Maybe Wednesday is too far away...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

Black Friday... White Snow