Changes...

 Things are changing around here. I have a full plate and then some every day. Wake up and smell the coffee I am told by one who has been absent for almost 10 years. You are too selfish to be the one. I trusted you to put her first and this is how you act?! There are many who know the truth! You are a felon!  You are a liar! You do not care! I am told these things and my heart breaks for the speaker. My advisor says remain quiet. I do as I am told. One day when I have a moment or three, I will print all the accusations and not have them front and center in my world. For now, I share them with the advisor.

Somewhere in the middle of all that chaos life with SIL mixes in and the family returns from church. I cannot share what is going on with them at this time. I may not share it for years. Nonetheless it goes on. It is almost enough to make me want caller ID, almost. I do not have that luxury because well frankly I don't care to know who is calling. If I can and want to answer it, I do, if not I don't. The phone ringing is an invitation to talk, not a command. It is more important to be in the present tense with what I am doing, rather than only physically there.

It is Monday and the school week is about to begin. The night was restless for one in the home but not so much as to bother the rest of us too much. The youngest awoke at 0400 ready for Valentine's Day. she came out to the living room and asked where her basket of candy might be? I was puzzled for sure! I explained that is another holiday. In fact, that one is not too far away either! Once the kiddos leave, I will work on the admission packet again.

For now, I will close and pack lunches and get ready for the babysitting day that lies ahead. I have laundry to catch up and this is only a three-day week for the kids. Better prepare for a noise filled weekend!

On that note, I will close and begin the day!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

Black Friday... White Snow