it's here! they're here! The baby is here...I'm tired

It is finally here! Not sure how I feel about it but it is here! I still have hours of work to do at work but I will do it on my terms or through my proxy at least until the new nurse comes upstairs and takes over.  I feel a bit like a traitor but I also feel such relief at having time available to get on with my life. Especially the part of picking up the pieces from the fire and getting paperwork replaced.

Well I went in to work as a visitor today. There were just so many more things to tidy up before I make the final break. Of course there was a fall while I was there and no nurse to resolve it. This is going to be interesting. At 1230 number 6 called and reminded me that I needed to gather the girls' things for a party at "Great Wolf Lodge". Just what I needed for a quick exit.

That early exit allowed me to get two loads of laundry done, pick up the baby and get everything together for the kids to go to the lodge. The party is over and they are safely tucked into bed and the baby is asleep also. Time to blog a bit and get studying! Time is up baby just woke up :(

Well it is 5 am after the baby woke up and she is still awake :( She played quietly for several hours. Most of that on the bed but several times she climbed down, wandered a bit and climbed back up. The real question is do I send her home with mom or suck it up and hope she takes a nap here soon...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

Black Friday... White Snow