It's the last Monday!

It is the last Monday that I have to get up and go to this particular job and I overslept. Good thing my boss doesn't keep too many tabs on me. I'll be there by 0800 I suppose. Should go earlier as I have lots to do. Three days isn't much to get 39 care plans updated, and go through to make sure charts have what they need for state.

Good thing he doesn't check his mailbox very often either. Otherwise he would have found my resignation letter 3 weeks ago, almost 4 now. It's all good.  I can feel the anxiety building in me knowing I am two days away from "unemployed".

I did get some really good news! The grape-vine is saying that my replacement has been named and it is a nurse I absolutely adore! She will be an excellent leader! So for once I hope the grape-vine is right!!! It would make the transition so much better for the residents and the staff that remains.

Dh wasn't answering his phone today so I left work to go get the kids from school and when I arrived at the building he was there. So I headed back to work, stopping at Walmart to get laundry soap and ice cream bars for the staff. We do the loads individually in regular washers not commercial ones so we buy regular detergent. Someone will need to start telling the maintenance guy to buy laundry soap.

Today we got all the "paper" charts to medical records to be scanned into the computer. And I sorted through two file drawers and eliminated 70% of what was in there. Now to waste all the excess meds tomorrow and we should be pretty good.

Well it is late and tomorrow comes way early. So details will have to wait.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

Black Friday... White Snow