First full week of school...

 Good morning! Today starts the first full week of school for the kiddos. I am still not sure if I am excited or not. Tomorrow, I go into work from 10-4, so I will drive the kiddos to school to avoid extra trips into town. Today is going to be a mad dash to catch laundry up and prep onions for the freezer. I originally had hoped to clean out the pantry. Not sure that is going to be the order of the day.

Last evening when the clouds rolled in, I was trying to get things out to the dumpster for today's pick up. As I walked toward the dumpster this view of the evening sky caught my eye. 

This morning has more things to take to the dumpster and lots of calls to make. It will be busy, and I hope productive. Not so much if I just keep blogging though... so see you later in the day!

Yesterday was a blur by the end of the day. Storms rolled through in the late afternoon and the yardbirds were wet by nightfall. Today I work for a few hours so this post might not go up until Wednesday this week. I still have tasks to complete from yesterday's list, hopefully I can do them today. My lack of energy is often confused with apathy. Or maybe it is the other way around. Either way it is almost time to release the yardbirds and get lunches together for the kiddos.

Lately the memory of January 8, 2019, keeps flooding back into my mind. Just the moments of hearing those words. Where is Gary? Where are the girls? And then the instructions, more like commands, I gave to DH as he sat in the car watching the smoke billows aim for the sky that afternoon. Why are these memories interrupting my thoughts so much lately?

Anyway, it is time to get ready for the day. I'll try to add more later.

The yardbirds are busy! 

I enjoy the sunrise after the rain

Never mind, I will post this and start fresh tomorrow! Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

Black Friday... White Snow