Flat tire...again!

Last night when I returned from the trenches of working....I found that my new toy had arrived! Alexa from Amazon proclaimed to be my new assistant...first and foremost she scared the daylights out of my five year old.

Here she is showing me her handiwork with decorating the tree. The other two in the picture are the reason for her frustration most days lol! But last night Alexa was more than she could handle.  I am not sure I'd by her again just because DD is so afraid of her.  Now the littler one in the picture is really excited about my new assistant but with her speech impediment she can't say "Alexa" so nothing happens like when the other one says it. So when I say Alexa....she quickly turns no mama I tal to her then in a tiny voice says " adeda woo you pay itty bitty spider por me? To which Alexa says nothing.....rude i tell you, just rude.  

I woke up to a flat tire...although I did not know it was flat so I loaded the car, warmed the car....proceeded to put the car in drive...only to feel the drag of a flat tire.  So out of the car I hop, start transferring all my junk to the next vehicle available, start it up and start driving only to realize that car has a strong pull to the left I stop at the local gas station and see that the driver's side tire is quite low. It seems it has enough to make it to the nearest air force base, which is where the nearest air pump is, if it is working. The next closest after that is in town 22 miles away.... our local station does not boast an air pump...just gas and coffee and food and drinks. Well by the grace of our Lord I made it safely to town to get air in my tire and be in the seven minute window for work...and that made my day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

Black Friday... White Snow