Exercise or make muffins?

This is probably not a hard choice for some. But it was for me. I had six bananas that were totally black and I am so tired of sticking them in the freezer. That is what I do. Oops! No one ate the bananas again this week so toss them in the freezer and "save" them for baking another day. Today was different. I am trying to use up stuff so there is less to move. This means no more bananas in the freezer.

Banana Nut muffins sounded awesome! But the girls don't eat the nuts so they have to be just banana muffins. That's okay I'll just stick a praline on top of a few and call it good. I don't have a good muffin recipe so while reading someone else's blog I noticed she was making muffins and they were banana muffins!

Here is the link! https://www.littlehouseliving.com/banana-crumble-muffins.html Of course you should read the recipe to make sure you have all the ingredients, but if you forget, like me, they still taste great! I didn't have the topping ingredients so that is why I topped a few with pralines.
 I used these Corelle cups to bake in and they make huge muffins!See the picture below...
These are still upside down but you can turn them over in your mind's eye and picture them right side up! I baked the rest in cupcake papers but I didn't snap a picture fast enough. My kids didn't like them (it is a texture thing I think) But my adult kids and grandkids ate them all gone! Good kids!

Happy Monday!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

Black Friday... White Snow