The Days are dragging on...

The last few weeks, minus the Holidays, have been spent packing up the little house. My there is a lot of stuff! As I look at what we need versus what we have I know there is too much already.
Okay below is the table that cannot stay clear... that is about the best it gets unless the kids are at school :)

Below are two chairs that I bought to use for the girls to sit at the island in the new kitchen trash on the chair and counter already and we don't live there yet :(



O
h well, it is time to plant the seeds for garden starts and I know there is a bag or two of "dirt" somewhere in this little house. Not to mention the just plain everyday dirt. 

The packing continues as does the meal planning. Today's menu included oven roasted chicken legs. Only problem is no recipe. So a quick Internet search and this recipe sounded pretty good. Here is the link https://www.africanbites.com/baked-crispy-chicken-legs/

To be totally honest all I saw was "crispy oven baked chicken legs". Now if you are not afraid of spice, the flavor of this is awesome! But it bit me back.  Even DH who took a big bite, even after being warned, had rethink eating the rest without removing the coating. 

My son-in-law arrived just in time to pick up his daughter and dog and I handed him the whole pan. It also was very pretty! I wish I had taken a picture! I'll let you know if I see or here anything on the horizon east of us. We did give the 6 year old granddaughter a piece out of the pan as she wanted to stay until her mom got off work. She ate it with no complaint about "heat" or "bite back". Dad took the rest home. Hopefully he can find some sides to go with it that will "tame the heat"!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

Black Friday... White Snow