Two more boxes!

Here it is the middle of January and I have only packed two more boxes. That is a pitifully low amount. In my defense, I was in a seminar almost all day. Tomorrow I have a writing class scheduled and a Taekwondo class. I'll be busy but I will not be in the stores spending money! Yesterday evening I went to Walmart to get yogurt for lunches. I left disappointed in the available choices. There weren't any Yoplait blueberry or peach quart containers. So I settled for a box of the snack size.

When I arrived home and started putting the items away I discovered that two of the 16 were cracked in the box. The packaging was incredible, like taking a new toy out of a container. I cannot imagine how two containers were able to crack! But I needed the item for lunches so that is how it goes. 

I can make my self feel better by continuing to cook out of the freezer and lessen my moving load. Tonight's dinner was the leftover roast made into beef stew and garlic cheese bread. I was too lazy to make biscuits tonight. Plus the bread needed to be used. DH enjoyed it and heartily exclaimed how good it was. Yay! Tomorrow is homemade pizza roll ups... we will see how well that goes over!

Well this post is a short one tonight. I have not addressed anything on my to do list for the week so tomorrow is going to require some hustling to make progress in that area. 

Good night world I am tired... too tired even for butter...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

Black Friday... White Snow