Baby Day! Part One..

Good Morning! It is Baby Day! My bag is packed and ready to go. Mom can't have snacks and things but the rest of the "birthing" team shouldn't suffer! The doctor is predicting a quick appearance by Madison, I am prepared just in case.

DH will be in charge of the girls and big sister at the little house. He is not all that excited with this duty but hey it's a job! With our oldest grandchild we didn't even get a phone call that it was happening! So it is nice to be included... no matter what the duty.

This post will be in two parts, maybe more, but for now only two are expected. Well, I don't want to be late for my duty! Oh I almost forgot! My coworker beat us to the delivery room... now I have to finish her kid's blanket while waiting for our kiddo to make an appearance...
 The cup is hard to read but the Grand adventure is about to begin!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

Black Friday... White Snow