Too early.. to think

It is too early to think about anything important. In fact, I want to just vegetate... If I do that it will not be good I am sure. I can hear DH starting to wake up in the other room. So my solitude will be interrupted soon. Oh and here comes a little person up the steps with a stomp in her step that would scare the giant that Jack dealt with.

I have added a new goal to my ever growing list. Patience. Whether I purchase it, steal it or learn it, I need more! It has been a little over a year since the house burned down. The 8th, also the "move in" date has come and gone. It was the same weather wise as last year. Warm all day and cold into the night. It was hard to visualize all the activity over again in my mind. Maybe it is best not to.

I don't get depressed or anything like that but it is gone and there is no bringing any of it back... so why mull it over? Plus there are so many things that need "doing".  Today's list is just as long as yesterday's and it has about 4 things from yesterday that have to roll over to today.

The travel distance from out east to around town is as long as I remembered... ugh! Still two lanes, one each way. Yesterday, as I was returning from dropping off a few things I ended up behind a half of a house being moved. It was travelling at a whopping 10mph towards town. I thought surely it is going to turn anytime now. But it didn't. As we approached the last traffic light towards town there is a hill, not real steep, but enough that we dropped to less that one mile per hour!

At least I could see that there wasn't any traffic coming east from the light yet so I passed the "house". I was followed by more than 15 cars that were all behind me, behind the house. 

The geese and the people are noisy I must close...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

Black Friday... White Snow