OK now that should get you thinking...

 


Today was weird. I started out with a mission that was diverted to a "give the meds to SIL" mission. I could handle that. So, in an effort consolidate trips I went to drop the youngest off to my daughter for playtime and I realized the needle was on "E". Just so you know it was the alarming ding, ding, ding, of the angry gas is low light that caught my attention. I headed to the gas station and then took the little to get a drink from Dutch Bros. Then we headed to the drop off house and I left by myself to give SIL her meds... 3 hours after they were due.

On arrival, I asked for the meds from the nurse, and the person arrived and handed them to me. I did make a statement about the fact that someone else called me. She stated, "because was in her room for two hours trying to give the meds and I asked her to come and help me". Okay I replied but I do not for one minute believe you were in her room for two hours. She corrected herself and said she had been in and out. I told her I believed that, and there was no reason to exaggerate the situation. I also said why did you wait for two hours before calling me? She rolled her eyes at me, turned and walked away.

I was not pleased with that reaction, but what could I do. I went in gave the pills and then told SIL I would go get her a sandwich from Subway. I left and let the nurse know to please let the girl know not to give the 1pm meds as it would be too close together. Seems like that would go without saying but, probably not. I then headed to get the older child from her sleepover and headed to Fort Carson which was my original mission.

With that task completed the oldest and I headed to the commissary to get some oranges for SIL and a few other things. I then headed back to the care center to give SIL the pills for 1pm at 3pm. My mission went okay, not perfect, but the pills got in and that was the most important thing. She was goofier than goofy, talking about the aliens and how they were about to attack.

Her list

Her sitting as she spoke of aliens
I couldn't get her to look at me and talk so I settled for a short visit from this angle and then headed back out to the car. About 6pm she called and told me crazy things were happening there and I needed to come and get her right now. I distracted her with a property the DH has decided that he wants to move to... OK as in Oklahoma. 
The rainbow while it hailed but did not rain

It was pretty

This side was prettier

Yes, I did say he wants to move to Oklahoma. He has wanted to for some time now. Today he found a property that met all of his qualifications. It is a nice property. He will probably drive there tomorrow and check it out in person. I will keep you posted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

Black Friday... White Snow