Ice, Ice Baby!!!

Good Morning world and other concerned parties ;)! You really have to love road conditions that make you feel as if you are trying out for the ice capades lead skater. Or a forecast that says patchy ice instead of patchy dry areas :(. All said and done I made it to the city and those roads are pretty good.

Be careful what you wish for. I am pretty sure I just lamented about not being on the cart any more and how I missed it... well here I am passing pills and going to meetings! 

Oh yay! Now I get to do laundry for the independent residents and some of the skilled ones...going to be a long day! 8 loads done and only four to go. Hmm somewhere in this mess I have to go pick up a new phone.. mine has had a major meltdown :( But now I get to choose something else I might like..did I mention I am not good a choosing thins? My history of bad choices should support that...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

Black Friday... White Snow