Winter storm....

Time to get stuff ready for the big storm! Firewood is in, all the blankets are washed, snowsuits and boots have been located... just in case. Mittens are stockpiled and the last task that I can think of is to clean out the wood burning stoves.





 All the grandkids are over waiting with high hopes that snow will in fact appear!  So do I because I will push them all out the door as soon as it starts!! The other perk would be snow ice cream!! I don't work until Monday so who cares if it snows!! And I bought snow tires!!! It would be nice to have some snow for them... well actually I don't really need snow.
Cookies just came out of the oven and the little monkeys smelled them from outside... too funny. Now I know how to get them in the house in a hurry :) As I hung the last load of laundry outside the wind from earlier had all but disappeared so I figured on the towels being a bit stiff, but as I watched the kids on the trampoline from the window... the laundry started flapping in the newly kicked up breeze! Yay! I love the smell of the laundry dried on the line :)






The towels are not quite done but maybe the storm will hold off just a bit longer that's all they need.
The kids are all back out on the trampoline, cookies ran out lol! soon I will head to town for just a couple of things I forgot but also to deliver a counseling that got deterred last week. :(




The avocado trees are kinda happy... I hope they get really happy! I hope multiply like the laundry does!!! No wait... like the dishes!!!!!

Time to go get ready to go to town and get a few things ... just in case!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

Black Friday... White Snow