Know it's bad when....

Barbie needs her own room... just for her accessories
Paw Patrol has taken over the second floor main bathroom
Lego is the cause of middle of the night foot injuries... to adults (how do kids miss those?)
Dinosaurs have more floor space per foot than people..
And last but not least there are enough puppy in my pocket and kitty in my pocket to cover a regulation size air hockey table...
And that doesn't even account Baby Alive and her accessories!!! I think two little girls have way too much. It is funny how they go through phases of playing with only one group of toys or another rarely integrating different themes.
I started tonight with leftovers for dinner on arriving home.. there was no helium in that lead balloon. But it is necessary to clean the girls' bedroom so that I find their beds.  Those beds are here somewhere and I might find if I devote at least 28 hours each day for the next two weeks. And in two minute flat little miss decided she could empty three baskets and run to the game room to play as if nothing happened....grrrr!

Surprise the girls' want to "camp" in the game room tonight..hmm I can see me up by midnight trying to get them back into their own beds crying because they are scared. But it keeps them from dumping out the little bit of progress I have made in their room. Yes! Go to the game room little ones have a camp out!

Well it is late and I have corralled all the stray toys, crayons and clothes that I can handle for one night. I still have to take a shower and give a final wipe down to their table. It is currently "soaking" aka a wet towel on top to loosen the days sticky messes. :)

It is time to call the game... so far I am winning..spoke to soon here comes little miss...grrrr!!!!!

LOL that lasted 15 minutes after tucking them under all the blankets they could fine! I went and turned on my shower water and returned to the bedroom to get a t-shirt.... and there they were trying snuggle in! So much for "camping"!!! I scurried them into their room under protest and I am pretty sure now that my shower is over they are asleep...for a little while anyway :)
Good night world...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

Black Friday... White Snow