almost the big day... 1st surgery of 2018... in case you're keeping score this year!

Here we go again.. with the font fight.  Tomorrow is surgery day, I think we are ready, well as ready as we will ever be these days.  DH just informed me that the pharmacy restocked his medication and now he has to order it again... he is very frustrated.  He said it's the proplol one that you said take three times a day.. metoprolol?! That is half a pill once a day sheez... this might explain b/p's of 68/38?!  Oh boy now to figure out what he is really taking... and get that straightened out.. no wonder he can fall asleep like that or fall down the stairs or drop food for no reason!!!

OH I almost forgot to say this...I have made a decision on the salary thing.. actually my boss made the decision and everyone who knows me... knows I follow the rules to a "T"... NOT! I am going to log my time for one month and see how things go and then make my part of the decision even though he has made his mind up.

I am going to have fun tomorrow!  Of course all will be denied when confronted but hey that is half the fun of all this.  I get these kind of patients all the time!  Just didn't know I married one :) What he does not know is that he has the wrong nurse if he wants to mess up his meds...

Tonight when I get things settled I shall update this post.  Hopefully with pictures of something accomplished!!! I plan to take the couch out of the living room on the first floor.  No one ever sits down there and it really hasn't been used since my accident in 2014. At that time it was where I slept... I just didn't feel up to crawling up the stairs to get to my room lol and the elevator had not been installed. Regardless I still would have had to crawl from the elevator into the room and then try to climb onto the bed...only to have to climb off and get back downstairs for the bathroom.  Just not worth the time if you ask me.

The couch is very comfortable but unused anymore and well it just needs to go. If we didn't live so far from town donation places would pick it up but we do and they won't.  Case closed.  Bonfire time!

Well there is much to do and barely a plan so I must close and get going...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

Black Friday... White Snow