It's freezing out there!!

I left work and I felt like I went to the artic pole!! It is so cold outside tonight. But I made it home and found my phone and plugged it in to charge. It is cold here too but the fire helps tremendously.  I did not get to leave my work today at all until time to leave for the day.  And even then I should have stayed but things have get done at home also.  Tonight we are having loaded baked potato soup...I know had planned leftovers from yesterday but I loooove soup on a cold day and I really wanted to get creative with my instapot.  Later I will throw some beans in the crock pot to soak so I can cook them in the instapot and then put them in the freezer for quick meals the rest of the month.
Forgive me, I cannot concentrate I cannot reach someone more precious to me than anything ...I will continue this post later..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

Black Friday... White Snow