Fun times

As I struggle again today to keep those new goals going I realize goals may fall into the resolution category of "failure". Alas, at least it is the last week of January and not the first!

Today we attempted a "science" video. In so doing this I have found that my kids do not engage with a video unless, you add game and prove it, to the scenario. Surely they absorbed something... 

Tomorrow is language arts and art. The messy but fun part of the week. I split things one "essential" subject each day. Just for this week and last week because of scheduled appointments and surgeries. 

Today was the only day this week that there wasn't an appointment scheduled. So that left room for a run for groceries, to pick up meds, and run to Dollar Tree to grab some "art" supplies. I hope I don't regret the new glitter paint.

Peyton has a dental appointment tomorrow. That should be fun... not.

A game of tag is fun

A kiss from a girl dog is fun

Running inside is fun

Pouncing is fun

Charging the other dogs is fun

Biting the other dog is fun

Resting is fun




More tag is fun

Going to the dentist is not fun. Well, some chaos in my life may never change, but at least the couch is out of the way for now. The only thing in danger is the little craft table and maybe my sanity.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

Black Friday... White Snow