oh what a night...


Lily was up at midnight ready for the day. 😕
 I was not ready to be up again. She was good, but I was tired. After about half an hour I let her know I had to go back to bed. Surprisingly she was okay with that. 

About 0400 the dogs needed outside so up I get again and little miss was asleep on the couch. Yay! Once the dogs are done I can go back to bed! Today is babysitting and home health so I could not sleep in very long but it did feel nice to be lazy and sleep until 0550.

After home health leaves we are getting back into our school routine. It is so tempting to say back to public school with you all! But I know for now home is best and I really do enjoy our time together. 

A few sanity saving breaks help. Today we will go to town after our "essentials" are covered so that they can pick out a beanie baby and I can visit with friends. One look at the news casts and you might prefer to crawl in a hole and pull a blanket over your head. So we won't watch the news today.

We did get to town and we got the beanie babies but we did not get to visit friends things happened and we had to go back home.

This is the time of year to start seeds for the garden or at least get planning! I love drooling over the seed catalogs and dreaming of the perfect garden! This property is anything but garden friendly. So this year I plan to order some good dirt. I do compost but that soil isn't ready for the garden. Even if it were it is not enough.

With all of our scheduled surgeries minus one out of the way we can plan what we want to do for spring. 

My sister has asked me to come to California and relieve her in the care of our aunt. She has things that she has to get done back in Michigan and our cousin will require her to quarantine for 14 days on her return. This means I would need to be there for a month. Not sure my crew can do without me that long.

My kids and I are brainstorming how to handle this. We have come up with 8 different options, none of them are perfect.

In the meantime life here at the crazy house, goes on. I have spent three hours trying to assemble an over the bed table. Now I am taking it apart.

It is back together! And it works! Yay!!!

Visitors to the yard...12 in all.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

Black Friday... White Snow