Technology troubles

Yesterday was a challenging day, technology wise. Nothing seemed to work. No computers, no cell phones and worst of all no internet for the televisions! Yes it was a sad day for all the kiddos. This meant we must play with our other toys, games and oh dear, interact with other humans! 

Today is back online for the most part, still no cell service. It has also taken since 0430 to get this computer back up. Still cannot get into my email. It made me change the password and I did get the little circle spinning... so there is progress. I am sure there isn't anything urgent in there so eventually it should all be back up and running.

Now onto the important events like cleaning closets and sorting crafting supplies. After removing all the little storage tubs from the guest room closet I started sorting things by purpose. That process took a couple of hours and left me with 3 empty tubs. YAY! It also left room on the shelf for something else.

Okay maybe not her. But she would like to play in
 all the tubs, empty and full! I tried to see if it would let me access the pictures that I took yesterday, but alas not yet. 

Today is bathroom cleaning day. Often I wish this house had 3 bathrooms but today I am thankful for only 2. If there was another I am sure the kids would find time to spread toothpaste and make-up around it also. For now I will just be thankful that they touch the toothpaste, and also pray that they also get some near their mouths.

I will close for now and get our bathrooms cleaned and our school day started. Hope you have a great week and lots of progress at whatever you plan to do!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

morning calm

To be or not to be... that is NOT the question!

Black Friday... White Snow